Specialist MSK Physiotherapist
- 3 years minimum experience desirable although not essential for the right candidate, as regular training and support given.
- Prior private practice or sports experience is desirable but not essential.
Sports Massage Therapist (including Sports Therapists)
- You will screen individuals for serious health conditions that would be contra-indicated for sports massage. Discuss with lead physiotherapist if unsure or further assessment is required.
- Provide muscle assessments, highlighting key indications and recommendations for massage with your patient.
- Provide tailored sports massage to the individual, varying pressure and depth depending on the patients preference.
- Grow your list and rebook clients regularly into your diary. -Be physically fit to undertake up to 6 hours of sports massage per shift.
- Communicate effectively to ensure a high-quality customer experience is received.
- Go above and beyond to help patients and colleagues.
- As well as providing outstanding massage and rehabilitation, a component of the role will be to help market the business, as well as building your own patient list.